From the ankle pain to neck pain, Good Morning Clinic is equipped to treat your musculoskeletal needs with “Acoustic Wave Therapy” from The Miracle Wave Technology (www.TheMiracleWave.com).
What is Acoustic Wave Therapy?
- Acoustic Wave Therapy can be seen as the newer, proven version of Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (which has been used to reduce and treat musculoskeletal injuries with using shockwave). Acoustic wave therapy utilizes non-harmful, therapeutic sound wave to treat and restore muscle tissues. At Good Morning Clinic, we offer the Acoustic Wave Therapy from The Miracle Wave Technology to painlessly rejuvenate the mobility in patients who are suffering from chronic and musculoskeletal conditions.
- When Acoustic Sound Waves interact with the injured tissues, they tend to promote a “natural self-healing response” to repair mobility and alleviate pain. The advantages of Acoustic Wave Therapy from Miracle Wave Technology are known as the followings:
- Improved local blood circulation
- Non-invasive sound wave
- Increase in Metabolic activity
- No required medication or anesthesia
- No recovery time
- Over 80% report successful outcomes
- Fast, Safe, and Effective
- The average treatment session of Acoustic Wave Therapy lasts between 5-10 minutes long with the expected number of 3 to 7 treatment sessions, depending on your condition. Acoustic Wave Therapy does not require recovery time, and this fast, effective treatment will allow you to continue your daily life as soon as possible.
Can Your Conditions Be Treated?
- The following symptoms and conditions can be treated with The Miracle Wave’s Acoustic Wave Therapy
- Neck Pain: Cervical Sprain/strain, Headaches
- Shoulder Pain: Rotator Cuff Strain, Biceps Tendonitis
- Elbow Pain: Tennis/ Golfer’s Elbow, Overuse/ Repetitive strain injuries
- Wrist Pain: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Back & Hip Pain: Osteoarthritis, ITB Syndrome, Bursitis, Sciatica
- Knee Pain: Osteoarthritis, Patellar Tendonitis, Ligament/ Meniscal injuries
- Muscle Sprains/ Strains: Calf Strain, Hamstring Strain
- Ankle Pain: Sprain/ Sprain, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis